- Production Capacity: 1,500 sq. ft. /hr
- Blast Pattern: 10”
- Travel Speed: 0-200 ft/min
- Motor: 27 hp
- Fuel: Liquid Propane
Blast Pattern - 10”
Travel Speed - 0-200 ft/min
Motor - 27 hp
Fuel - Liquid Propane
Dimensions - 78”x234”x55”
Weight - 1525 lbs
BlastPro BP 10-27 Advantages
• All wear parts and equipment are manufactured in the USA. There is typically no lead time when ordering parts.
• The electrical box and components are engineered and constructed by a UL508A Panel Facility.
• The electrical enclosures are built to NEMA 4 specifications.
• The positive sealing shot valve prevents shot from leaking even when using very small shot.
• The interlocking liners protect the blast housing and reduce wear.
• The sliding cleanout drawer is designed to quickly and easily remove debris from the shot hopper.
• The improved separation system keeps shot cleaner and increase the life of wear parts.
Optional Blast Reduction Plates Available For Line Stripe Removal Applications